Faux Braided Bangle Bracelet

I called this "faux" braided because it looks like your typical braid, but actually isn't. I've had this idea in my mind for a while; I've been contemplating ways to use thin metal bangles that I never use anymore. When the crew at Lion Brand asked me if I'd like to try out some of their yarn, I saw that they had this really interesting "ribbon yarn" and knew it would be perfect for this project. I love trying out new materials that aren't common (or that I haven't used before) so thank you to Lion Brand for letting me try it out! Of course, after I made the first bracelet, I had to go digging through my stash and try it out with some leather cord and satin ribbon.


Supplies:

- 4 thin metal bangles
(or less/more, depending on the thickness of each bracelet and your desired look)
- Measuring tape, scissors, Scotch tape
- Any kind of flat fiber of your choice, such as ribbon or leather cord. 
I used this interesting ribbon yarn, Lion Brand Incredible® Yarn in City Lights. (c/o Lion Brand)
- Clear nail polish (optional)


0 comentarii: