Multi-Strand Chain Watch

When it comes to DIY, most of you know that I tend to focus on jewelry and accessories. Between that & the fact that I've been making jewelry for many years, it's no surprise that I have a crazy stash of random chains. I thought this project would be a good way to use up the leftover chain that isn't long enough to be a necklace, or even a bracelet. Might as well put every little bit to good use!

It's really simple and easy to make, even for beginner DIY'ers and jewelry makers. Check out how I made it below.


Supplies:

- Watch with a strap that can be cut off
(Try stores such as Target or Claire's for simple, affordable watches)
- Large jump rings (at least 4)
- Jump rings and jewelry clasp
- Jewelry pliers
- Scissors & ruler (not shown)
- Assorted strands of chain...colors & types are up to you!
Each should be at least the length of your wrist.


0 comentarii: