Oversized Bow Notebook

Now that it's back to school season, I thought this would be a fun and simple project for this time of the year. Obviously, you don't need to be in school to own a notebook - I use them to jot down ideas and plan projects. (Although, I am in grad school, but I'm currently taking my last class ever this semester. So close to being done!)

The bow is actually a repurposed handmade turban headband. You'll need to do some sewing for this, either by hand or machine. The headband I used was made from a pair of printed tights I no longer wear. The material is very stretchy, perfect for making a headband or a bow for this project. See how I made it below:


Supplies:


- Composition notebook
- Turban headband, handmade or store bought *
- Large piece of fabric, at least 40" x 20"
- Double sided tape (less mess!), scissors & Elmer's glue (not shown)


0 comentarii: