Chanel Cut Out Gloves


Have kinda stubby hands so I've learned that when gloves are too big for me, the easiest thing to do is cut off the fingers. I recently got a large collection of gloves that once belonged to Rubin's grandmother. Most of them fit me perfectly but a few pairs were a bit to big. They looked like they had never been used so I guess they were too big for her too. I saw these cut out gloves in the Chanel spring 2011 rtw show and became immediately obsessed. I finally got around to making my own.





Things you need for this DIY:

✝ unlined vintage leather gloves
✝ scissors
✝ an X-acto knife
✝ hot glue gun
✝ two pieces of card board or heavy cardstock, one cut to fit inside the palm of the glove and one cut to fit inside a finger of the glove.

Source: http://allthegoodgirlsgotoheaven.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/diy-chanel-cut-out-gloves.html


0 comentarii: